This was our typography project where we take any letter we want and turn it into an image. I took the letter "N" and made it into a dream catcher. The strongest technical aspect of my work would probably have to be the feathers of the dream catcher. Instead of writing in a straight line, I made it a little waved. I think the technical aspect of my work that could be improved on, would be the string inside of the dream catcher. I feel like I could've made my N's a darker shade of brown considering the background color.

    The easiest part of this art activity would probably be making the background. I chose a color I liked and I made it into an ombré, going from dark to light purple. This project was not that difficult, but I would say the feathers were very time consuming trying to line them up in the way I liked. I really had to learn a lot of the tools on photoshop to complete this project.

    I demonstrated the objective in this art activity by using one letter only and placing them in different ways to make a dreamcatcher. I used different colors and angles, but used the same font for this activity. If I could do this art activity again I would probably fix the feathers a little bit and the string inside of the dream catcher. Overall I really enjoyed this project and learned the basics of photoshop by completing it.

Comments

  1. This is a great design and well thought out. The colors on the text are a little dull and fade into the background, but the dream catcher was really well designed.
    "A"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment