Identity Project




      This project was our identity project, we take pictures that represent us and put them together. My background I put as pink, orange, and yellow paint, because I like art and painting. As a boarder I put mine and my boyfriends zodiac signs, mine being Gemini and his Virgo. I love dream catchers, elephants, huskies, and the movie Alice in Wonderland. My favorite season is fall and my favorite holiday is Christmas. I would say the strongest technical aspect of my work would be the overlapping of certain objects. I have all of my objects overlapping the boarder. I think I could've improved on the placement of the objects and made them fit better together.

     The easiest part of this art activity would be choosing things that identify me. I know what I love so I put all of that into one picture. What was difficult about this art activity would be the boarder, it was very time consuming and I had to make sure everything was lined of evenly. It was also a little difficult to find the placement of everything to make it all fit together. I didn't want there to be too much overlapping or too much empty space.

     The objective of this activity was to find things that represent us. I demonstrated this activity by finding all of the things I love and put them all into one picture. If I could do this art activity again, I would maybe find different ways to place everything to make it fit better. Overall I really enjoyed this art activity and I found it helpful learning new ways to use photoshop.

Comments

Post a Comment