Polaroid Project


   This project was out polaroid project, we take one of our own pictures and create multiple polaroids as our layout. The strongest technical aspect of my work would be the placement of the polaroid pictures. I feel like I placed them in a way that looks random, as if they were just thrown onto a surface. I think I could've improved on the 3D part of this project. We were supposed to make one part of our picture "pop-out" of the polaroids. I couldn't find a great part of the picture to make 3D without messing up my project.

   The easiest part of this art activity would be placing the Polaroids all around the image. I wanted to make the Polaroids look as if they've been "thrown" onto a surface randomly, by having them facing different directions. The difficult part of this art activity was probably trying to find a part to "pop-out" without messing up my project. I decided to go with the flower popping out of the images because I couldn't really work with much else in this photo.

   The objective of this art activity was to portray Polaroids being thrown onto a surface and have them lay out to complete an image. I made sure to have the Polaroids look random, as if they were just tossed onto a table. If I could do this art activity again, I would probably find a way to have my image "pop-out" before placing all of the Polaroids. Deciding after, it didn't really work out because if I changed anything, it would've messed up a lot of my project. Overall I really enjoyed this project and working with the different tools of Photoshop.

Comments

Post a Comment