Pop Art


    This project was out Pop Art project. The strongest technical aspect of my work would be the placement of all of the colors. I wanted to space them out as much as I could so I wouldn't have two of the same colors next to each other. I think I could've improved on was maybe a better picture of Lilo, it was the best picture I could find in that size. I didn't really like how there was a lot of shadowing on Lilo.

    The easiest part of this art activity would be the placement of the images and filling in the colors into the spaces. Overall this project was very easy and there wasn't really anything that was too difficult. If I had to choose, the most difficult part of this art activity would probably deciding which colors to go where. I didn't want there to be two of the same color next to each other, so I spaced them out as much as I could.

    The objective of this art activity would be to create an image similar to Andy Warhol's Pop Art. I demonstrated this objective by using two different pictures and placing them in 9 different boxes using bright neon colors to fill them in. I first make the picture black and white so it was easier to fill in. If I could do this art activity again, I would've maybe picked a better picture of Lilo because when I changed it to black and white, it kinda made it difficult to fill in the picture and have it look right. Overall I really enjoyed this project and thought it was fun to use such bright colors.

Comments

  1. Nice job on your color choices though the subject matter was a little simple to polarize in this project.
    B+

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment