Tattoo Project


    This was our tattoo project where we had to draw something and photoshop it onto our body. The strongest technical aspect of my work would probably be the detail and the shading in my tattoo. I made sure to add plenty or shading in the petals of the flowers and the leaves. The technical aspect of my work that could’ve been improved on was I could’ve made my actual drawing darker so it would appear darker when I added it on photoshop.

    The easiest part of this art activity would be adding the photo onto my arm and morphing it to place. The most difficult part of this art activity would be using the burn and dodge tool to darken and lighten the tattoo. I wanted it to look darker on the parts of my arm that had a shadow, and wanted it to look lighter on the parts of my arm where the light was hitting it.

    The objective of this art activity was to draw a tattoo, photoshop it onto our body, and make it look realistic by using the burn, dodge, and warping tools. I demonstrated this objective by using all of these tools and making the tattoo look as realistic as possible. If I could do this art activity again, I would maybe spend a little more time on the burn and dodge tool, it would sometimes make the picture too light in areas. Sometimes using the burn tool, areas would turn slightly green. Overall I really enjoyed this project and how realistic it looks.

Comments

  1. Did you draw that or take it from the internet? This is really well done the best one I've seen and it really fits the skin and looks realistic very nice job!
    A+

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment