Word Project


    This project was our word project where we find a picture and place words all over to fill in the objects. The strongest technical aspect of my work would be the size and the placement of the words on the picture. I feel like I placed them so the go in different directions. The technical aspect of my work that could be improved on is maybe adding more words and have them be smaller, rather than larger.

    The easiest part of this art activity was placing the words all around the picture and have them fit all around the picture. I like the way the words are facing and going in different directions, I feel that the different colors in the photo make the flower stand out of the photo more. This art activity wasn’t that difficult, just very time consuming with all the different words.

    The objective of this art activity was to demonstrate warping with words and using different tools. I demonstrated this art activity my warping the words to fit in the petals and the center of the flower. If I could do this art activity again, I would maybe make the background a different color because it’s hard to see some of the words in the water. The water in this picture was very dark.

Comments

  1. Really well done nice work if you would like to print this one let me know it turned out great.
    A

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment